Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information?
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Collection and use of your personal data
Types of data collected
While using Our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
Usage data is automatically collected when you use the service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (for example, IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time you spend on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique ID, your mobile device’s IP address, your operating system mobile, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- flash cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or activity on our Service. Flash cookies are not managed with the same browser settings as those used for browser cookies. For more information on how you can remove Flash cookies, please read “Where can I change settings to disable or remove local shared objects?” available in
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and pixel gifs) that allow the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages. or opened an email and other related statistics of the website (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and checking the integrity of the system and the server).
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. More information about cookies: What are cookies?.
We use session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies Type: Session Cookies Managed by: Us Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide you with the services available through the Website and to enable you to use some of its features. . They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
- Functionality Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies Managed By: Us Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or your language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to give you a more personal experience and to prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the website.
Data Collection And Use For IOS
- We collect email addresses solely for the purpose of facilitating account registration and login for iOS users. These email addresses are not sold or shared for any other purpose.
- To deliver relevant third-party advertisements, we may collect device IDs. Such data is used solely for targeting ads. It is not our policy to associate device IDs with any personally identifiable information and to disclose them to third parties.
- For text extraction, we may collect files like Word documents, PDFs, text files, and images. We can then provide services like text recognition and document analysis. The files we store are not permanent, however. There is a temporary cache of these pages, which is automatically removed from our servers after a certain period of time has passed.
- The security and privacy of your data are of the utmost importance to us, and we take appropriate measures in order to ensure that they are protected. Text extracting files are not accessible to unauthorized individuals using our caching system, and they are promptly deleted after they are used.
- Email addresses, device IDs, and extracted text are not shared, sold, or distributed to third parties unless required by law or with your explicit consent.
Use of your personal data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service , including to monitor the use of our Service.
- To manage Your account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide may give you access to different features of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the execution of a contract: the development, fulfillment and performance of the purchase contract for the products, items or services that you have purchased or any other contract with us through the Service.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, phone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as push notifications from a mobile application about updates or informative communications related to the contracted functionalities, products or services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for its implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events that we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: to serve and manage your requests for us.
- For Business Transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or carry out a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy or liquidation . , or a similar procedure, in which Personal Data we hold about users of our Service is among the transferred assets.
- For Other Purposes – We may use Your information for other purposes, such as for data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, to communicate with you.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share your information with Our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such as The information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Conservation of your personal data
Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen security or to improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally required to retain this data for longer periods of time.
Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and at any other location where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your personal data
In certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (for example, a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate potential wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect against legal liability
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Paraphrasing Tool AI follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Paraphrasing Tool AI uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Paraphrasing Tool AI has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Paraphrasing Tool AI does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.